AIE Online Game Jam Theme RELEASED!

All Game Jam related discussion can be found here.

AIE Online Game Jam Theme RELEASED!

Postby michael.ku » January 29th, 2016, 4:05 pm

Welcome to the AIE Online Game Jam!

You start NOW and have until the 31st Jan 5:00PM AEDT to submit your work through each of your teams Google drive links (Only one member needs to submit the final build + Promo material). Promo material can be anything from a trailer to gameplay video. You can use Ocam to capture this.

Finn will be posting his Google Hangout Link soon. So check back :) If you guys are using Google Links or any communication mediums, please feel free to post it here

Your theme is...
michael.ku

Re: AIE Online Game Jam Theme RELEASED!

Postby graham.johnston » January 29th, 2016, 5:20 pm

ShadowScales Team (John Jenkins, David Scales, Daniel Beaumont, Graham Johnston)
Google Hangout link incase anyone wants to jump in: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/ ... y5ybkrwuya
graham.johnston

Postby finn.spencer » January 29th, 2016, 5:35 pm

hey peeps. just held up. so

but I am in This Hangout if you have any questions or want to chill.
finn.spencer

Postby james.lucas » January 29th, 2016, 5:47 pm

Drowning Not Waving here: https://talkgadget.google.com/hangouts/ ... authuser=0

Will probably join others once we get our idea down :) Feel free to join us, though! :D
james.lucas

Postby james.lucas » January 29th, 2016, 6:07 pm

Finn, your hangout seems like no one is in there? Haha
james.lucas

Postby finn.spencer » January 29th, 2016, 9:11 pm

I was cooking the BBQ for 300 people. im in there now

Edit 1: 29/01/2015 11:34pm - looking good peeps! good to see your progress from dropping into your groups.
still sitting in https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/ ... 33srlemwya

Edit 2: 30/01/2016 11:25am - remember to jump back into the same hangouts you are in as your team memebers will be using the same links. and keep in contact over Skype.
working on the gobal game jam now so I will be more active in my hangout. but just Fyi though. If the room gets full I will probably leave to a new hangout so I can talk to my teammembers. Looking great everyone so far

Edit 3: 31/01/2016 9:09am - Good Morning peeps, its been great to see you working on your projects over the Jam. and great to see you all dropping into the hangout linked above in the first edit post. Overall, remember to give some time to lock down content entering the game so you can polish/add credits etc.
finn.spencer

Postby finn.spencer » January 31st, 2016, 12:13 pm

4 Hours left. for online game jam. Global Game Jam also ends 6 AEDT so I am crunching to get the game finished.

Please follow Mic's instructions in your email. With submission. you should all have a google drive folder to submit too.

We will rendezvous Monday 1st Feb in the afternoon @ 5PM AEDT HERE to showcase all the games made over the two days.
finn.spencer

Return to Game Jam - General